On 2003 while started the Construction project of Kandahar Herat Highway there were 2700 person from 4 Provinces (Kandahar, Helmand, Farah and Herat) under leadership of Mr.Sayed Abdul Wahab Qattali and DDR Commanders responsible for security of foreign Engineers, Afghan Engineers and work site. After successfully accomplishment of project the mentioned people came around Mr.Sayed Abdul Wahab Qattali who is president of Ebtekar (Faizi) Road & Construction Co. and had responsibility of K-H highway Operation and Maintenance. Fortunately we did a good job and got some Important Certificates from USAID. We have had good relationship with all People were living around or near the Road and it was powerful in our job during Construction of the Highway and Operation and Maintenance of the Road. We have ability to do any work (Specially: Security, Social Works and Construction activities) any time in all Afghanistan specially West Region.
Ebtekar Faizi Construction Company is the name behind many of the Afghan most advanced and prestigious facilities. Since 03-September-2009, we have been providing our clients with reliable solutions to their most complex construction challenges. Today, we are recognized as a regional leader in the Constriction industry, for our strength in traditional construction methods and for our creative, fresh approach to cutting edge technologies and delivery systems. Our expertise spans the construction industry spectrum, from smaller renovations to multi-million dollar projects. We specialize in healthcare, Schools, Road Construction, Buildings, Factories Construction, Bridges Construction and industrial facilities, commercial, institutional and telecommunications towers and data centers, as well as infrastructure projects such as water and waste water treatment plants.
Our success is driven by more than building some of the most advanced facilities for our corporate, institutional and government clients. More and more of our clients are turning to us for our distinctive ability to implement innovative project management techniques and to serve as a reliable provider of knowledge-driven solutions for their complex construction projects and Consultancy.
Our team of construction professionals offers a single source solution for all of your construction related needs. Whether its restoration, site preparation, a new facility or facility renovation, we have the experience and personnel to provide the highest quality construction on schedule and within budget. We support our clients from project inception, to the commissioning of the fully operational facility. And our network of local offices enables us to offer our clients the dual advantage of a strong local presence and broad geographic reach in Afghanistan.
- President Name: Hajji Sayed Abdul Wahab “Qatali”
- Vice President Name: Sayed Ismail
Objective and Strategy of the company:
ERCC, having integrated the lessons learnt from the past experiences of its founders, has developed some specific objectives that ensure its success:
Engaging in long-term partnerships for better supporting you: We believe that we would be able to better serve you if we partner in the long term. That is also for you a quality assurance.
Having an impact on the development of the Afghan private sector: ERCC commits to remain socially responsible, through supporting its staff development, implementing sustainable capacity building projects to the government or to the private sector, constructing infrastructure of excellent quality and procuring materials that are environmental friendly to the greatest extend possible.
Aims of Company:
- To cooperate government and foreign companies in construction site.
- To provide technical consultation in construction/rehabilitation of Afghanistan to the donors who would like to take part in reconstruction/rehabilitation.
- To contribute in reconstruction/rehabilitation and development of urban and rural part of Afghanistan
- To encourage the Afghan people in rehabilitation of Afghanistan.
- To provide humanitarian assistance for the reconstruction/rehabilitation of Afghanistan.
- To help Afghan Society in sustainability
- To construct/rehabilitate the irrigation network in the country
- To construct buildings, roads, bridges, culverts and protection walls through direct support of International/National Organizations.
- To strengthen economy of Afghans through reconstruction and rehabilitation of Afghanistan by this company.
- To provide work facility to Afghan people.